This weeks Friday Challenge is all about you!
- Find at least 5 creative ways of writing your name (this could be playdough, water and a paintbrush/stick, with your finger in flour/salt/sand, using stickers, paint, in mud... the possibilities are endless!)
- Create a scrapbook a little bit like Ning's book of things and people that are important to you (you could stick in photos, draw pictures, paint)
- Perform your favourite song or nursery rhyme for someone (they could even video it and share it on Tapestry)
- How old are you? Find 5 different ways of representing your age (if you are 3 you might find 3 stones, 3 pennies, 2 pencils, 3 dinosaurs/unicorns/cars, 3 books)
- Find your favourite book and share it with someone in a special place
Remember to share your learning on Tapestry!