The last few weeks we have been working through all of the Year 2 common exception words, and we have now practiced them all.
Your spelling challenge for this week is to go back and practice all of the year 2 common exception words in as many creative ways as possible.
Some ideas could be:
- Make a spelling word origami fortune teller
- Make and use a 'word catcher' using a fly swatter.
- Use scrabble pieces to make the words
- Create your own crossword puzzle.
- Trace the words in rainbow colours.
- Text the words to each other.
- Make a word search.
- Play hangman
- Make up a spelling word song
- Play the 'add-a-letter' game. Start with the first letter of the word and then each time you write it add the next letter.
- Play a 'What letter is missing?' game
- Put them in alphabetical order
- Act them out