WALT: know percentage, fraction and decimal equivalents
Please watch Week 2 - lesson 4 before completing the questions.
WALT: edit our drafts
Now I would like you to read through your drafts from yesterday and edit in a coloured pen (purple if possible).
Remember everyone will have edits. We all make mistakes during drafting or forget punctuation (and that's okay ).
Follow my steps to help you edit:
1. Check capital letters and full steps at the beginning and end of a sentence (not a line).
2. Check you haven't used a capital letter in the middle of a sentence (randomly - where it isn't needed).
3. Have you used interesting openers (ISPACE LESSON)? If not, can you add them to your writing now?
4. Have you used a comma after a fronted adverbial (ISPACE openers)?
5. Have you used wow words and expanded noun phrases?
6. Have you missed a line in between paragraphs?
MAKE SURE YOUR WRITING MAKES SENSE - ask somebody at home to help you edit if they can.