- Can you find the number 4 anywhere in your house?
- Can you find different ways to represent number 4? (Fingers, counting 4 objects from a larger group of objects)
Personal, Social, Emotional Development
Our Jigsaw theme this week is Stranger Danger
Read or watch "Little Red Riding Hood"
Did Red Riding Hood know the Wolf? Should she have talked to him?
Watch this story "Never Talk to Strangers"
- Talk about how your child can stay safe?
- What do strangers look like?
- What should your child do if they get lost?
- How can they get help?
- Who could they go to?