Think about the story “The Enormous Turnip” if you need to listen to it again do.
- Retell the story to a grown up. Try and use the language from the story.
- Can you think of another vegetable that grow in the ground? Could you tell the story using another vegetable?
- Can you find the number 1 anywhere in your house?
- Can you find different ways to represent number 1? (Fingers, counting 1 object from a larger group of objects)
Physical Development – Health and Self-care
- Help prepare a healthy snack.
- What makes your snack healthy?
- Do you need to use any equipment? How do you use it safely?
- Did you enjoy your snack? What did you like/dislike about it?
- Would you recommend your snack to others?